This is my third -- fourth? -- stab at a blog. The first one kinda fizzled and later morphed into the far more successful and, at least amongst my group of friends, moderately appreciated Rockist Society blog. Is the Rockist Society still together you ask? Only time will tell.
Whereas that blog focused solely on music -- and sports, and politics, when we could tie them to music -- I'm going back to the basics here. I'm hoping to create an outlet to continue on with the music stuff when something comes my way, talk a little sports, talk a little food. And as many of you know, I've sorta switched careers (or at least career paths) and am pretty much full-time engulfed studying the Middle East and international affairs. I'll be bringing plenty of that to the table, as it seems fit, trying my best to shed some light on the less-well-lit corners of those two fields.
Please feel free to comment, to email me with comments, to suggest topics for a post, whatever. I'm just glad you're here.
Until I get some more content up here, check out the other stuff I've been working on: The DCist, for all you Washington-area folks, and AnthropologyWorks, a blog through the GW Culture in Global Affairs program that deals with the role of anthropology in international relations. It's interesting, I swear.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment